DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New A2S/RC Combo Incoming

@Cosmo0g ,enjoy i am sure you will,especially the quick set up, with the new DJI RC

Reactions: Cosmo0g
Very nice! So is the DJI RC now compatible with the Air 2S as yet?
Not yet. He's just posted the picture I posted in another thread here about the RC a couple of days ago. It came from OsitaLV on Twitter.

Enjoy the best !!

Reactions: Cosmo0g
As a Phantom3S owner, I recently bought a MA2S FMC with the standard phone/pad remote. It was the best decision I made, but I find the glare on my IPhone, even with an anti glare cover, in sunlight too much for me to see properly. I am considering one of the new RC, but not all of the support 3rd party apps, like MapPilot Pro. What RC would you suggest I consider, with support for Litchi and MapPilot?

There new RC Pro has the exact glare as the iPad.

Last edited:
As a Phantom3S owner, I recently bought a MA2S FMC with the standard phone/pad remote. It was the best decision I made, but I find the glare on my IPhone, even with an anti glare cover, in sunlight too much for me to see properly. I am considering one of the new RC, but not all of the support 3rd party apps, like MapPilot Pro. What RC would you suggest I consider, with support for Litchi and MapPilot?
I use this anti glare screen protector on my RC Pro, and it works great. And, it's a great controller, but I'd probably just get the RC controller to work with an A2S since it's compatible soon (probably the 27th). And, much cheaper. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08PPS8H65/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Last edited:
The RC Pro for sure. ANY screen with a shiny surface will have exactly the same glare. You can apply an anti-glare screen protector. The new RC is not much better than the RC-N1, nowhere near as nice as the RC Pro

DJI RC and Air 2S both have updates to make them compatible
Thanks for the heads up TruGreen! I downloaded/installed the firmware updates on my Air2s and a new DJI RC tonight. Everything went smooth...but took awhile. I unbound my old RC-N1 from my DJI account and then went through the Air2S binding/pairing process with the new DJI RC. Its night and I don't trust my setup enough to fly in the dark so I haven't tested how they work together yet. The firmware update also added EXP settings for Cine mode. I'm really hoping that means DJI tweaked the Cine mode and slowed down the pitch speeds.

Attachments

• 20221026_010528.jpg
    20221026_010528.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member