DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s New Air 2 S Test Flight

CorralesDan

Reactions
After getting over a cold, I was able to get out to test my new Air 2S with three goals: (1) check quality of 5.4K video, (2) make sure basic flight functions all work, and (3) test active track. I initially paired it with my Smart Controller that I used with my Mini 2. At first, the basic flight functions seemed fine. However, after doing one trace active track the screen went bright red. I had to bring the drone home and turn everything off. When I looked at the video it went from video to gray screen to video to gray screen, etc., etc. So, I repaired the drone to the controller that came with it and went out to fly again with the same goals in mind. The flight was perfect as far as basic flight functions were concerned. I did two trace active track shots and one spotlight flight and they worked fine. I processed the video in Davinci Resolve studio and it looked good to me. I rendered it in 4K and later converted it to 1280 HD for a smaller file. So far I'm very happy with my Air 2S. Here's that file.

On my next flight I'll test out hyperlapse and other photo functions. For the hyperlapse I'll have to focus on our clouds as we don't have that much traffic where we live.

Looks good Dan! Looks like you have a great area to fly in.

Reactions: CorralesDan

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78