DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Air2s w/ rc pro challenge.

ChattaroyJack

Reactions
I received my Air2s w/ RC pro 4 days ago. I have flown it twice totaling maybe 15 minutes. First flight, no problem. Today, my second flight, the drone will not respond to left/right movements while in normal mode. All is good in cinema and sport. I have another Air2S with the standard controller but wanted a brighter screen than my iphone provided. I also have the original mini so am not a total novice, but probably have less than 20 hours total with drones. Have purchased Dji refresh on all but never used. So to this point I have told you more than I know about drones, but I like ‘em! I am looking for help to resolve my issue before I resort to Dji refresh. Any suggestions, thanks for the time.

Well, What’s a mother to do! That fixed it. I should have thought to review the screens provided. I probably saw that before in a cursory scan. My lesson learned is to pay more attention and understand what I am seeing before moving (rushing) forward to another window. Thank you very much for your help. Jack

Well, What’s a mother to do! That fixed it. I should have thought to review the screens provided. I probably saw that before in a cursory scan. My lesson learned is to pay more attention and understand what I am seeing before moving (rushing) forward to another window. Thank you very much for your help. Jack
I think we all did it one time or another lol. Glad it was an easy fix. Happy flying! Thumbswayup

I’m a new Air 2S owner and have been flying for about a month now with no problems. But, just recently and after performing the latest firmware update and going for a test flight I experienced the same lateral movement problem. I was a wee bit frustrated at first thinking WTF is happening here or should I say, not happening? Then I remembered one of the many informative YouTube videos I’d watched and remembered something said about disabling lateral movement since the Air 2S does not have side OAS’s…went back into my controls and there it was. It may have defaulted to ‘on’ after the control firmware update. That’s my unofficial guess anyways. I moved up from a Mini 2 (NO OAS’s). So ChattaroyJack we have now been initiated into the OAS group of flyers.

Be Safe and Have Fun Flying

I’ve got the same combo and found myself unable to fly sideways without understanding why. Remember to check after any kind of firmware updates. I’ve found the option toggled without having done it myself.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlaut