DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

new battery in flight more combo kit

egarim

Reactions
Hi all guys, tomorrow finally arrive the new flight more combo kit for my mavic zoom. I dont really need the third battery, so what can i do? can i keep it a drower for one year maybe when the other two starts to degraded or should i sel it on ebay?

Hi all guys, tomorrow finally arrive the new flight more combo kit for my mavic zoom. I dont really need the third battery, so what can i do? can i keep it a drower for one year maybe when the other two starts to degraded or should i sel it on ebay?
Sell it, you'll get good money for it. People inc myself are waiting for them so will pay top prices. In a year or two they'll be everywhere

Just curious as to why you wouldn’t “need” it... but as Richie said..... you’ll easily be able to get rid of it. I could try and sell it to a fellow forum member before putting it on eBay though.

Number your batteries and use them in rotation. I have three batteries and fly almost daily. I rarely use more than one battery at a time but have two more ready to go if needed. You never know what opportunity may arise and it would suck if you needed it and didn't have it.

Three is the sweet spot, you can get by with two admittedly.
The problem is if you do a short flight and have say 60% remaining it isn't wise to anything at all ambitious on that battery later.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goadreams