DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 New Creator

SpiderFly

Reactions
Hi Everybody!

So.....I got my very first drone a few weeks back. Had never flown anything like this before, and had zero knowledge on how to go about editing these videos.

My drone is a DJI Mavic Air 2, and I use Final Cut Pro to edit.

I have been out a couple of times now, and I have uploaded some of my videos on Youtube. And for a newbie they are not perfect in anyway, but I am learning as I go along.

I would really appreciate some critique from you guys....both good and bad. So If you got the time, please check out my channel and some of the videos. And If you are feeling extra generous, please like and subscribe ;-)

Some Examples;

Hi SpiderFly,
there is not really somehing to criticise, for the first drone videos you made a very good job! Amazing locations, simply beautiful places, thanks for sharing and happy flying ?? Ah, almost forgotten! Welcome to the forum and enjoy the staying! Cheers Paul

Reactions: SpiderFly
Hi Everybody!

So.....I got my very first drone a few weeks back. Had never flown anything like this before, and had zero knowledge on how to go about editing these videos.

My drone is a DJI Mavic Air 2, and I use Final Cut Pro to edit.

I have been out a couple of times now, and I have uploaded some of my videos on Youtube. And for a newbie they are not perfect in anyway, but I am learning as I go along.

I would really appreciate some critique from you guys....both good and bad. So If you got the time, please check out my channel and some of the videos. And If you are feeling extra generous, please like and subscribe ;-)

Some Examples;

First off, I am truly amazed at how good these films really are for a new, beginning flyer as well as a new editor! Bravo and congratulations. That being said, I would try to avoid repetition (the yellow flower field was shown at least 3 times if not more) and the castle, likewise- shown over and over from every possible angle. Some of the overhead shots were under-exposed- just push the exposure slider up on the color correction in editing. You have great subjects and a good eye for composition. Keep up the flying, filming, and practicing.

Dale
Miami

I liked the videos. Your music beat / change scene cuts are really good! In the Foto video, I thought the speed up was a little over done, but over all you did a great job! Keep it up!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan