DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Drone Pilot Here - Mavic Mini

Aceselect

Reactions
Hi, would just like to say hi from North Nottinghamshire. I am a newbie and just purchased a Mavic Mini and thought this would be a good place to start. I have always been a film maker and photographer since 7 years old but only just got back into it again as a hobby. Always been fascinated by drones and drone footage so I hope the mini maybe the start of something bigger lol

welcome to the forum feel free to ask for help

You have an incredible robot there. Enjoy it, read as much as you can about it, and learn its quirks and limits so you know how to use it well.

Welcome to the air up here!

Hi, would just like to say hi from North Nottinghamshire. I am a newbie and just purchased a Mavic Mini and thought this would be a good place to start. I have always been a film maker and photographer since 7 years old but only just got back into it again as a hobby. Always been fascinated by drones and drone footage so I hope the mini maybe the start of something bigger lol

Oward and Upward

You have an incredible robot there. Enjoy it, read as much as you can about it, and learn its quirks and limits so you know how to use it well.

Welcome to the air up here!
Welcome...I am a Phantom 4 Pilot. We have family in Birmingham. I asked Santa for a Mini for Christmas. How do you like your mini so far?

Reactions: Thomas B
Hi, just make sure you fly into the wind at the start of your flight, and use the tail wind to fly back, and don't push the battery, I usually land at 20% battery level. Enjoy.

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest