DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New from LBC

A/C Mech

Reactions
Hello! Just picked up a M2P for my birthday. New to the drone world but not to the RC world. I’ve been flying on and off for about 15 years. I fly a variety of 3D helis to slope gliders and foamies so I can actually fly without AP.? I probably have 10-15 various aircraft...
Just a little about me;
Married (20 years)
3 kids- 2 daughters and 1 son
Lead Aircraft Mechanic for a major airline
Hobbies- RC aircraft, sports, guns, travel, BBQ, hanging with the kids
Anyways I’ve been wanting to pick one of these up for a while now but never pulled the trigger. That all changed when we decided to purchase a camper to do some road trips. Looking to document our little adventures.
I have to say I’m a little saddened to see the restrictions put on our hobby especially at the National Parks. That’s the main reason I got a drone and was a big “selling point” to my wife!
Anyways I will enjoy this amazing marvel of engineering responsibly and abide by all the laws in place.

Last edited:
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hello! Just picked up a M2P for my birthday. New to the drone world but not to the RC world. I’ve been flying on and off for about 15 years. I fly a variety of 3D helis to slope gliders and foamies so I can actually fly without AP.? I probably have 10-15 various aircraft...
Just a little about me;
Married (20 years)
3 kids- 2 daughters and 1 son
Lead Aircraft Mechanic for a major airline
Hobbies- RC aircraft, sports, guns, travel, BBQ, hanging with the kids
Anyways I’ve been wanting to pick one of these up for a while now but never pulled the trigger. That all changed when we decided to purchase a camper to do some road trips. Looking to document our little adventures.
I have to say I’m a little saddened to see the restrictions sing put on our hobby especially at the National Parks. That’s the main reason I got a drone and was a big “selling point” to my wife!
Anyways I will enjoy this amazing marvel of engineering responsibly and abide by all the laws in place.
Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you have quite a bit of experience. Looking forward to seeing some of your pics/videos! Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of support and suggestions. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to our Forum from North Texas!

I'm retired airline myself (SWA). Operations, not maintenance, but please don't hold that against me. Just stayed long enough to get free flight for life. Man, have we ever used it!

Very glad to have you with us!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS