DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 New Hampshire Mountain Foliage

Nicely edited, great looking video.
Where were you? Here in SW NH, the colors are just starting to pop....

Thanks! This was shot on Rt 3 near Randolph and Rt 2 near Twin Mountain. The colors were definitely a bit behind as I drove home through Franconia. Next weekend should be top notch!

Nice, one of the things I miss about living in the East is those amazing Fall colors. Looking forward to the next video with even more...

Nice, one of the things I miss about living in the East is those amazing Fall colors. Looking forward to the next video with even more...

Thanks, I was really happy to be able to get up to the mountains for the foliage this year. I had missed it the last couple years and with the drone I really wanted to be able to take advantage. Hopefully just the start of more colorful flights!

Autumn is in full swing in the mountains of New Hampshire. Probably not quite peak where I was hiking but close enough to be absolutely striking.

GREAT video! Flight through the trees was a nice touch. If I tried that I would be using locate drone . . . a lot!

Autumn is in full swing in the mountains of New Hampshire. Probably not quite peak where I was hiking but close enough to be absolutely striking.

I give this video an A+. Nice and calming flight, beautiful colors, perfect music selection.

Dale

Thanks all!

GREAT video! Flight through the trees was a nice touch. If I tried that I would be using locate drone . . . a lot!

Haha, as I was hiking I was looking for a spot with flat ground and an opening in the woods. That spot worked very well but I basically just flew it away and then back towards me. Those forest shots stress me out but they look cool.

Reactions: retiredNH
Just a note. Colors are popping in SW NH and north central MA. Drove back from Boston on route 2 and 140 this PM and the colors were gorgeous, especially edging the wetlands (of which there are lots...

Just a note. Colors are popping in SW NH and north central MA. Drove back from Boston on route 2 and 140 this PM and the colors were gorgeous, especially edging the wetlands (of which there are lots...

Hopefully I can get some beautiful Rhode Island foliage shots in the next few weeks. But we have a lot of oaks around here which just turn brown unfortunately so that's a bit of a bummer.