DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New issue for me and a ?

bkushner

Reactions
So I noticed today flying when I rotated gimbal up with the wheel it would continue to go a decent amount when I let go of the dial. I haven't changed the settings any and it didn't do it ever time it was intermittent.

As for my question, I wanted to turn off the 30 degeee straight up setting in DJ Fly but after looking for 5 minutes I don't see it any more? Has this disappeared?

You can also program the Fn button to recenter the gimbal from any angle with a couple of taps if you need a quick reset.

Reactions: hiflyer201
That default setting is also a great way to accidentally ruin any continuous video, if you inadvertently touch it! Best not to drag the gimbal side to side on screen, and just yaw slowly instead, and use the Fn button for the Aux Light, so you can turn it on to find your aircraft in the sky after dark, and turn it off during landing so you aren't night blinded while hand catching!

The option to turn to turn upward gimbal rotation off and on is gone from my android Device. Will check my iOS device but the button is gone from settings.

The option to turn to turn upward gimbal rotation off and on is gone from my android Device. Will check my iOS device but the button is gone from settings.
Just confirmed it’s not on my iPhone either. So I cannot turn off the upward gimbal rotation. My problem continues where The gimbal travels on its own upward even at the slowest setting.

Well DJI says it's still there. When my drone is running it is NOT there in both Iphone and Android????

Screenshot 2022-02-18 060618.jpg

Just confirmed it’s not on my iPhone either. So I cannot turn off the upward gimbal rotation. My problem continues where The gimbal travels on its own upward even at the slowest setting.
That is generally a gimbal control smoothing setting, which should have its own control, but without control over the upward gimbal elevation, perhaps that was set at a new default as well.

DJI Support is still insisting the setting hasn't been removed. Now they want a screen cap of my control screen and about page...hahaha. Always fun dealing with them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xyggi