DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic 3 Pro Owner Intro & looking for quality BackPack to fit Fly More Combo inc RC Pro

Reactions
Hi, Milton is the name I am a Bookbinder, work from home and live in a Tiny Village in Western Northern Rivers NSW Australia - Just purchased a Mavic 3 Pro, last DJI owned was a Phantom back in 2014, so 10 years in between flights, even had to convert my own screen on the RC and hook up a Transmitter to the Phantom to see what the GoPro was filming. Anyway those days are truely over now, so looking forward to getting back into a Drone. Just thought I'd say that this is a good idea, can anyone tell me of a great Backpack to hold purchase of the Mavic Pro & that would fit my Fly More Combo including the RC Pro and 3 Batteries and other bits and pieces, I bought the Lekufee Water Proof Case but I don't want to lug that around so would prefer something more natural when I travel and trip around on my feet. Have watched some great YouTube Stuff about it and looking forward to receiving it next week. Getting ready for another Crusie across the Nullarbor again with it. Regards Milton @ bookbinding.com.au

I'm getting my drone and 6 batteries and RC pro to fit in the stock case/pouch/shoulder bag that came with the fmc.....

welcome to the forum
love your work. Particularly the Grandad Jacks Gin and Cocktail box. Very talented.
enjoy your new bird, youll find it a great step-up from the old tech
You have found a fantastic source of information and expertise here that will be able to help with nearly anything you could ask.
As for your bag, you should design an old style leather carry case for the new high tech equip.

Hi, Milton is the name I am a Bookbinder, work from home and live in a Tiny Village in Western Northern Rivers NSW Australia - Just purchased a Mavic 3 Pro, last DJI owned was a Phantom back in 2014, so 10 years in between flights, even had to convert my own screen on the RC and hook up a Transmitter to the Phantom to see what the GoPro was filming. Anyway those days are truely over now, so looking forward to getting back into a Drone. Just thought I'd say that this is a good idea, can anyone tell me of a great Backpack to hold purchase of the Mavic Pro & that would fit my Fly More Combo including the RC Pro and 3 Batteries and other bits and pieces, I bought the Lekufee Water Proof Case but I don't want to lug that around so would prefer something more natural when I travel and trip around on my feet. Have watched some great YouTube Stuff about it and looking forward to receiving it next week. Getting ready for another Crusie across the Nullarbor again with it. Regards Milton @ bookbinding.com.au
I use a tactical chest pack when I have to hoof-it cross country. The good ones will stow the drone, 4 spare batteries, controller and all other necessaries. Benefit with the chest-rig? You don't have to take it off to access your kit.

welcome to the forum
love your work. Particularly the Grandad Jacks Gin and Cocktail box. Very talented.
enjoy your new bird, youll find it a great step-up from the old tech
You have found a fantastic source of information and expertise here that will be able to help with nearly anything you could ask.
As for your bag, you should design an old style leather carry case for the new high tech equip.
Thanks for your Service Anzac Jack, and thanks for the comments too, been doing Bookbinding since I was 16 years old, yes something old sounds my style. Seen the Colours on the Anzac Badge, I just did a Custom Binding of a few Books right up your Alley, check the image, they only arrived to the client today, Bound copies of this new book for Dignitaries at an event.

Attachments

• IMG_2672.jpeg
    IMG_2672.jpeg
    763.4 KB · Views: 0
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member