DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic mini

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum and to the Mini, from Dorset, UK. I, too, have a Mavic Mini and I am really enjoying this little drone and the more so by using it with Dronelink which I discovered during out latest lockdown. I found that looking to find somewhere to fly troublesome when I started - it was a mixture of uncertainty about other people's reactions to it and not wishing to be a nuisance. That is always in my mind (as it probably should be) but I feel more sure these days as I have had more approaches from people who are positive and curious than the reverse. There is an instinct in people, I think to assume their privacy has been invaded in some way when a drone goes overhead. And, in part, they are right but their resentment may be increased by the feeling that there may not be anything they can do about it :) Enjoy, enjoy! Best wishes, Mike (many years back in England but four very good years in Canada. Mississauga, Halifax NS and London Ont :)

Welcome to the forum We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

I am in Pickering Ontario. Just got my Mavic mini, any flying area around?
Hello CanadMavic, welcome to the forum. Typically for the mini, the rules where you can fly are pretty relaxed. But what do the Pickering bylaws say? Federal rules for RPAS are pretty easy. Fly smart, be safe and use your common sense. The Feds don’t regulate drones under 250 grams but you local city laws may. I know you cannot fly in any provincial or federal parks. Anyway, enjoy your mini and don’t hesitate to ask any questions. That’s what the forum is for.
Cheers,

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian