DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Pro Platinum

jedimaster43

Reactions
Help!!
I have a new Mavic Pro Platinum and I have spent two days trying to get it to fly. I live in a yellow Authorization zone and I have done literally everything. I have a verified DJI account and when I go to the GEO app, it shows that my opening the zone is valid. But I can't get it to work with the DJI go4 app. When I try to synchronize the app, it shows nothing. I have update the firmware, tried it from my phone and computer, etc. I think I have done everything. The app is 4.1.2, the aircraft is Version 01.04.0100 and fly database is 01.00.01.07.

If I can't make this work, it's going back. I have about 12 hours into this already.

Thanks for any help

Try with an usb cable coming from the bottom of your remote, to your phone/tablet, also unplug the charging cable on the remote . .

Iphone or Android?

The latest Go 4 App is 4.1.18 and the latest stable version for Android is 4.1.15.

Have you tried a short test flight with just the controller? You don't need the phone to fly.

Try a wide open area. You will need to manually take off since auto take off is only with the app. Put the joysticks down and out or down and in to start the rotors. Take it up about 20' and then land it just to make sure the controller is working.

Give us more info and we will get you in the air. You don't want to return it.

What do you mean by synchronize the app?

Hi,
It's an iPhone and I also have an iPad. I downloaded the app from the Apple app store. There is an unlock feature that supposedly tracks unlocked zones in the app. There is also a line that says synchronize zones. When I hit synchronize, it runs, but nothing happens. I haven't tried it with just the controller, but I did make sure that it had the latest firmware. I can try that tomorrow.

Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikair3