DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot - Australia

Hi all,

My name is Dan, I am new to drone piloting, have flown radio controlled Heli's before. I have the DJI Mavic 3 mostly purchased for photography, but will get some great use from the video as well. Loveing it so far, have been doing some technical flying to learn how the drone behaves in wooded areas with obsticles around, low battery control...

I look forward to chatting with you all and learning from your experiences and sharing some of my own.
Welcome. Plenty of Aussies here.

Hi all,

My name is Dan, I am new to drone piloting, have flown radio controlled Heli's before. I have the DJI Mavic 3 mostly purchased for photography, but will get some great use from the video as well. Loveing it so far, have been doing some technical flying to learn how the drone behaves in wooded areas with obsticles around, low battery control...

I look forward to chatting with you all and learning from your experiences and sharing some of my own.
Welcome from Sydney

Hi all,

Hi Dan, welcome. You should get some great images and videos with the mavic 3.

Reactions: danwnz and GFields
Welcome to the forum

Reactions: MA2 317

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan