DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New range test over Arizona desert.

Dont fly out in sport with mav pro turn off oa and stay in p mode u will achieve 31mph seems most effecient .....nice vid

Great video. Thanks for taking the time to post. I'd love to see a real life test closer to the city where you don't have to go out in the middle of nowhere to watch a range test.

This is not my video but I am planning a video in the next few days where I do a range test in my congested neighborhood comparing to my alpine white MP.

You should acknowledge in your original post that the video is not yours, it's just a bit of forum etiquette to do so.

Sooo, the edit button is not available for me to change the title of the video to include the information that the video is not mine and I was just sharing the info. I know I have posted and gone back to edit titles before, am I missing something?

Sooo, the edit button is not available for me to change the title of the video to include the information that the video is not mine and I was just sharing the info. I know I have posted and gone back to edit titles before, am I missing something?
The Admin has changed the process for editing, in that there is now a time limit whereby you can edit. Should you wish for your topic or post to be edited after this time, please contact Admin or Mod and they will do it for you.

The Admin has changed the process for editing, in that there is now a time limit whereby you can edit. Should you wish for your topic or post to be edited after this time, please contact Admin or Mod and they will do it for you.
ah, thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDew