DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NEW RC fw for DJI RC

i noticed that it was a similar update to the first RC update ,in that it also updated the App version as well to match the IOS version 1.7.4 ,will be flying with it tomorrow ,to see what changes if any have been made to the control of the drone by the RC ,and its responses to stick movements ,in different flight modes ,compared to before the update
if nothing comes up in the opening screen shown above in post #1 then just go to about after the drone has connected using the three dots to access the menus and press check for firmware updates and it should tell you that an update is available and ask if you wish to install it,make sure the drone remains on ,and wait for the update to finish, before switching the drone off and then the RC

Reactions: AnDronioBanderos
installed here, nice to see they updated fly app to 1.7.4

flew 4 batteries with the drone today ,no issues ,that i could notice after the RC and App update i dont tend to use any of the auto flight modes myself ,so unable to comment on those

Reactions: Rob Stevenson
The flight records loading is the only big difference I can see and much welcomed as before it would take an age to load (I thought it was waiting for it to upload the record)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair