DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

new to drone flying and trying to compare

ebber

Reactions
Hi,

I bought a HS120D last year for my Son to use and we have played with it a few times but find it hard to control. it will level itself with the quick take off with no issues but once you start trying to move it around its not very responsive I find even in beginner mode. Any little wind and its off track get off track and then you over compensate to get it back and by that time its crashed into something. I dont let it up to far maybe 30 ft as the last time I let it go up a couple hundred ft and almost lost it in the wind :) I have since damaged one of the motors from a crash and I guess thats why I bought a cheap one to try and get the feel for it but now Im even more hesitant in buying a DJI Mavic Air 2.

My question is has anyone had one of these cheap drones and should I worry about having any of these types of issues? I know some of them have the obstacle avoidance and would prefer that to be honest,

Reactions: Cafguy
My question is has anyone had one of these cheap drones and should I worry about having any of these types of issues? I know some of them have the obstacle avoidance and would prefer that to be honest,
The DJI drone would be much easier to fly than any cheap toy drone.

The best obstacle avoidance is to avoid flying close to obstacles.

Reactions: MA2 317
Hello from the Crossroads of America ebber.

Good advice from above.

DJI drones are easy to fly.

Cheap drones are easy to crash.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PCSTravis