DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Zealand by night Drone Footage Wanted !

HOsiHO Drone Stock Images

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
www.hosiho.com
Dear Drone Pilots,

As an Aerial & Drone Stock Agency, we often receive from our clients a list of images they really need urgently.

Here’s the latest one received, so if you might have the right shot on file, it could lead to a quick sale.

Just let me know if you have it, and I’ll give you guidance to join our 200+ HOsiHO contributors.

You can also follow those requests live on our Facebook group.

Thanks and have a great day.

Drone Stock Footage Requested by our client - #262 - New Zealand by night - Various Cities
Client Brief: I am looking for drone video HD/4K of New Zealand but at night...
We are doing a story on the Christchurch bombings and we would like to illustrate cities like Dunedin, Christchurch or Grafton near Auckland, but we would be interested in any night videos of New Zealand!

Type of project : Documentary

Deadline : April 15th​

What Christchurch bombings? Do you mean the Christchuch mosque shootings?
If they can’t get the occasion right, I would be hesitant to supply them images for reporting elsewhere. And why night footage as against clear daytime recordings? And why elsewhere in NZ? Their website looks legitimate; just an odd (and off the mark) request. ?

Reactions: 72evenant
What Christchurch bombings? Do you mean the Christchuch mosque shootings?
Thanks for the precision, you are right Attacks would have been a better translation from the client’s french wordings.

If they can’t get the occasion right, I would be hesitant to supply them images for reporting elsewhere. And why night footage as against clear daytime recordings? And why elsewhere in NZ? Their website looks legitimate; just an odd (and off the mark) request. ?
Not a big deal, just a bad translation from french. Night because this TV magazine is all about sad and or dramatic facts, so their editorial line is to illustrate the voice over with night images. Not our choice, we are only trying to supply the clients with what they need. I’m sure you understand.
Cheers.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy