DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newb, To litchi or not...?

I understand AP doesn't NEED a web interface and I understand that you might not want it, but for many users it would be nice to have the option.

Using a mapping program on a desktop rather than an ipad has some benefits. I hope you can acknowledge this without feeling that you have to defend the other programs.

GreyWolf asked why some prefer Litchi, this is one reason. I'm sure there are others, just as there are many options that are better in Autopilot.
I like them both. I have no experience with FPV camera or the FPV in Litchi.

I agree with BrooklynFlyer I have both Autopilot and Litchi but all my Litchi waypoint missions are created on a Mac with 27" monitor and batch editing on a IOS device with Litchi in the field. This is my preferred workflow.

They Both have pros and cons but I find Litchi to have a more intuitive interface.

Autopilot is more powerful but in reality you typically use only 5% of the feature set.

I bought Litchi last year for 50% off for a Black friday sale but it's worth every penny.

Here is a link to the Mission Hub to get the hang of it and to see other missions.

Mission Hub - Litchi

-G

Last edited:
Miles behind? Surely you meant ahead lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zloalex