DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie Alert

Stu1903

Reactions
Well that's me just joined the forum and purchased my first ever Drone the other day. I went for the Mavic Mini after watching a mountain of videos and reading numerous reviews.

For a first drone I felt the Mini offered everything I would need to get started at a decent price.

I'm based in Scotland and work for Transport Scotland doing audits on the trains and at the Railway Stations.During a recent audit I was up in Corrour, miles from anywhere. It's a 3hr train journey to the middle of nowhere, except hills and stunning scenery.

When I got off the train much to my surprise another person got off. I've never seen anyone at that station before.The place was deep in snow and looked stunning. I got talking to the guy who got off at the same point and it turned out he was a professional photographer who sells photos to digital and print newspapers.

He was there to get some photos of the train approaching the station in the deep snow. He unpacked this stunning piece of kit which came in the shape of the Mavic Pro 2! I was fascinated in this piece of art and how it operated. Had a great chat with the guy and watched him fly the drone while waiting on my return train.

It was at that moment I wanted a Drone!........ and here we are!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome the Mini is a good first drone, it has a great range and the controls are easy to learn. The camera is great for taking snap shots or nice Ariel's videos. I am also a newbie, I have learn alot by joining this forum. There is alot of talent in this forum from those who came before us. Welcome and enjoy your Mini it's a great little drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU