DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Night video setting , pls help me for night video setting

M using that drone for cinematography, can u give me any good settings , using for this,

Remember to use your ND filters. Always have your shutter speed twice your frame rate. Besides that it really just depends on the light you have for your scene and the look you are going for.

Mavic Air has D-cinelike right? Sometimes I forget which ones have it sbdvwhich don’t. On my Mavic Pro I like D-Cinelike 0 sharpness, -2 contrast, 0 saturation for most situations. If it’s a cloudy day I will bump up sharpness to +1, cut down contrast to -3. Having a flat profile going into post gives you more headroom to pull out the range for the look you want

Mavic Air has D-cinelike right? Sometimes I forget which ones have it sbdvwhich don’t. On my Mavic Pro I like D-Cinelike 0 sharpness, -2 contrast, 0 saturation for most situations. If it’s a cloudy day I will bump up sharpness to +1, cut down contrast to -3. Having a flat profile going into post gives you more headroom to pull out the range for the look you want
This is great info.

I always try to shoot my with nice histogram spikes before editing, but usually have overclipping issues in post. I'm definitely going to adjust and try again tonight.

No filters yet :/

Thanks! [emoji106]

Reactions: brett8883
This is great info.

I always try to shoot my with nice histogram spikes before editing, but usually have overclipping issues in post. I'm definitely going to adjust and try again tonight.

No filters yet :/

Thanks! [emoji106]

Gotta get filters! ? they honestly should just come with the drone. It’s that important.

Reactions: AirForceCaptain
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest