DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No color choice in photo mode

Art3mis13

Reactions
Hello,

I recently bought a Mavic 2 Pro, I used to have Mavic 1 pro, so I'm already familiar with DJI Go app.
I tried some settings and understand the tricks between codecs and filter for filming (D log only available with H265, ...)

But in photo mode, I would have many choices (d log, d cinelike, ...) whereas I only have "None". I tried to uninstall DJI App but same issues

Maybe someone could have an idea?

Yes I know, but even if I use raw format, I want to apply some color correction, and principally Log (like in video mode) or True color, or something else

If you click on ‘None’ it should show the drop list with the options available. Likewise with the ‘Color’ option. Are you saying the drop list isn’t showing?

If your photos are jpgs you will to default color profile that was created by DJI. Your output profile will be 8 bit and sRGB. DJI does not have any options for changing the still photo jpg color profile in the go4 software that I am aware of and with a jpg reassignment of a different color profile after the jpg has been created is not advantageous.

If you are shooting raw, your raw converter will have various color profiles you can pick.

Raw converters like ACR, Lightroom, ON1, and Capture One. You can select various output color profiles after the raw conversion. I would recommend Adobe RGB (1998 ) or Prophoto. These are usually involved if you are going to make a print. If all you need is web based placement output to sRGB is sufficient as most websites and various web search tools like google and bing usually prefer 8 bit web based color.

Paul C

If you click on ‘None’ it should show the drop list with the options available. Likewise with the ‘Color’ option. Are you saying the drop list isn’t showing?
Yes exactly, I clicked, the list is showing but only "None" is displayed.

Yesterday I tried to uninstall Dji App and install it again
This morning I tried to reset all parameters thanks to DJI Assistant 2, downgrade the firmware ....
but the issue is still here :(

Yes exactly, I clicked, the list is showing but only "None" is displayed.

Yesterday I tried to uninstall Dji App and install it again
This morning I tried to reset all parameters thanks to DJI Assistant 2, downgrade the firmware ....
but the issue is still here :(

Are you using an iPhone/iPad or Android?

On the iPhone launching Go4 without the aircraft or controller connected you should still see the drop list options. If not I’d suspect the app installation.

Is this the same device you used with the Mavic Pro?

Do you have another phone you can check with?

Are you using an iPhone/iPad or Android?

On the iPhone launching Go4 without the aircraft or controller connected you should still see the drop list options. If not I’d suspect the app installation.

Is this the same device you used with the Mavic Pro?

Do you have another phone you can check with?
I am using an Android

It's the same device that I used with Mavic Pro (I cleaned cache and data)

I just tried with another phone (Android), application was never install on it before, and same issue

I can only think there is an issue with the app package. Can you try downloading a fresh copy and installing again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRUNO.CARDOSO