DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No picture. Clicking sound in camera.

tlap

Reactions
I set up my drone to fly outside. I get a warning message the SD card can't be read and I also hear a clicking sound in the camera. When you put your fingers on the camera, you can feel the vibration of the click.

Any ideas on DIY next steps? Should I re-flash the drone? I already checked the formatting of the SD card and rebooted my phone, the controller and the drone.

Last edited:
You don't state the type of SD card. That would be my first suggestion: try a different card.

Even if it's a known manufacturer and is DJI compatible, it could be defective. Also, there are counterfeits out there.

Nice suggestion. However, even when I take the card out it's still clicks and it should really should write to the internal memory. I'm actually in the car now so I'll have to experiment more when I get back home.

Well, I called DJI technical support and they have no record of this type of problem. I have a feeling that this is one reason not a lot of forum members responded.

Since I bought it from Amazon and was still under 3 months, I just returned it. Now trying to decide if I should replace or wait for the Mavic 3. I will probably do that.

I set up my drone to fly outside. I get a warning message the SD card can't be read and I also hear a clicking sound in the camera. When you put your fingers on the camera, you can feel the vibration of the click.

Any ideas on DIY next steps? Should I re-flash the drone? I already checked the formatting of the SD card and rebooted my phone, the controller and the drone.
Reformat the SD card, or perhaps get a new one as it could be faulty.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22