DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro North coast pictures

Yeah beautiful area and great to get out on the bike and just stop and take pics and video along the road as I go
Could sit and relax and watch sea all day there

Had some time last night and took the pics of the drone shot with 5 aeb and then merged in lightroom

What u folks think View attachment 117320View attachment 117321
The "merge" of 3-5 photos is NOT meant to give you a finished product. It is meant to capture more data so that you can ENHANCE the photo in post production software. You can bring up the shadows and show more of the foreground. You can knock down the over exposure of the sky. etc. Multiple exposures of a subject is the START to a possibly great photo.....not the end.

Reactions: magman
Yeah I know thanks [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
The "merge" of 3-5 photos is NOT meant to give you a finished product. It is meant to capture more data so that you can ENHANCE the photo in post production software. You can bring up the shadows and show more of the foreground. You can knock down the over exposure of the sky. etc. Multiple exposures of a subject is the START to a possibly great photo.....not the end.

Reactions: itsneedtokno
These images look well edited. The only difference I would have made is some flaring... Maybe "spotlight" Sheep Island.

What software are you using?

@blubyyou I'm sure the merged image looks nothing like that without editing.

Great stuff @Andyc240
thanks buddy and just used lightroom and only getting to grips with it at the min so trying to figure out how to highlight specific parts is on the cards lol

thanks buddy and just used lightroom and only getting to grips with it at the min so trying to figure out how to highlight specific parts is on the cards lol
I don't care what anybody says... Lightroom is the best developing software, in my humble opinion. Photoshop has its place, and LR will never replace it, but that's why they are two different things, because they do two different jobs.

Filters (graduated and radial), and the brush tool are gonna be your best friends. Spot removal is a great thing too for small stuff.

Sharpening, use the alt key while dragging "masking" to sharpen only what you need.

Make presets.

It seems like you already have an "eye" for what a finished product should look like. With minor tweaks, your images will be top notch.

Reactions: Andyc240
I don't care what anybody says... Lightroom is the best developing software, in my humble opinion. Photoshop has its place, and LR will never replace it, but that's why they are two different things, because they do two different jobs.

Filters (graduated and radial), and the brush tool are gonna be your best friends. Spot removal is a great thing too for small stuff.

Sharpening, use the alt key while dragging "masking" to sharpen only what you need.

Make presets.

It seems like you already have an "eye" for what a finished product should look like. With minor tweaks, your images will be top notch.
Wow looked at the link it's great stuff and I'm about a year with the drone so learning has been gradual with everything but I do notice that lightroom gives me more of what I need than photoshop but some of it is still complicated to me just need to sit down and experiment
Just been doing my A2 cofc as well so fingers crossed can get some work out of this as well

A question what would be the best way to keep quality of these and get put onto a canvas for the wall, any hints tips are welcome [emoji106]
Also any links to what u described above and how to do the certain adjustments would be appreciated.

Like Adobe for pictures but have to admit like using cyberlink 365 director for video

Wow looked at the link it's great stuff and I'm about a year with the drone so learning has been gradual with everything but I do notice that lightroom gives me more of what I need than photoshop but some of it is still complicated to me just need to sit down and experiment
Just been doing my A2 cofc as well so fingers crossed can get some work out of this as well

A question what would be the best way to keep quality of these and get put onto a canvas for the wall, any hints tips are welcome [emoji106]
Also any links to what u described above and how to do the certain adjustments would be appreciated.

Like Adobe for pictures but have to admit like using cyberlink 365 director for video
That link is not mine, but MY link is in my header. ?

I'm still working on perfecting my LR skills also, but I've been editing several years. I only recently started using the brush, because I always like to let the pictures speak for themselves.

If all the racecars on the track are using superchargers, you'd be handicapping yourself not to. That's my new mentality.

Youtube is a really good place to start, and of course, right her at MP is another great place to learn. There's some people on here that really know their stuff.

For print I would export at 330 dpi.
You can sharpen for print I think (in export), can't remember off hand.

Give me 24 hours for some links, somebody else might beat me to it though.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk