DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

North Georgia

To help keep the responsiveness down and keep it slow, keep the drone in Cine Mode and I recommend that you removed the Throttle Stick. Sound weird, not at all; you can still give it throttle and Yaw by rolling your thumb on the ball gimbal…

You place your thumb on the case just below the throttle ball gimbal and push it slowly up and you will have complete control. If you do the same with the Pitch/Roll stick, you can hold that drone is such a slow forward movement that it might lose a race with a slug…

I often do this when I am flying in a nice slow Video shoot and I do not want to make sudden movements.

Keep it low and slow, Good Luck!
Same here. Remove the sticks that is. Just takes practice 👍

To help keep the responsiveness down and keep it slow, keep the drone in Cine Mode and I recommend that you removed the Throttle Stick. Sound weird, not at all; you can still give it throttle and Yaw by rolling your thumb on the ball gimbal…

You place your thumb on the case just below the throttle ball gimbal and push it slowly up and you will have complete control. If you do the same with the Pitch/Roll stick, you can hold that drone is such a slow forward movement that it might lose a race with a slug…

I often do this when I am flying in a nice slow Video shoot and I do not want to make sudden movements.

Keep it low and slow, Good Luck!
Great advice.

Another tip for flying in Cine mode: The controller and drone start in Normal mode, no matter where you have the switch set on the controller. After takeoff with the controller set to Cine, you'll need to switch to Normal or Sport and back to Cine.

Great advice.

Another tip for flying in Cine mode: The controller and drone start in Normal mode, no matter where you have the switch set on the controller. After takeoff with the controller set to Cine, you'll need to switch to Normal or Sport and back to Cine.
Now thats explains it all. I was thinking why even use normal or sports mode, when Cine mode is so quick !

Welcome to the forum. You live in a wonderful area for flying drones. Using the FAA's B4YOUFLY app I didn't see any restricted or prohibited areas nearby. The Atlanta area is a very different story.

Here's the online version of B4YOUFLY. The DJI Fly app provides information on restricted and prohibited areas, but B4YOUFLY is the ultimate word. There's a phone app, too.

Thanks for the link. Yep, i definitely live in the woods.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman