DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Norway 4K - Nature relaxation Film with calming music

Amazing vision. You’re spoilt for choice in beautiful Norway! Unfortunately I didn’t have a spare hour to take it all in. I scrubbed through a lot missing parts no doubt.

Make it into 20 x 3 minute videos, post one each day, and you’re on a winner in my book!

So much amazing and dramatic scenery. Beautiful video, but to long for this forum, in my opinion. I think most here want short videos so they can move on to the next post.

I could see myself watching more this video as I sat comfortably in my easy chair. (We watch much YouTube). For the forum, I agree with Squidinc. Breaking it up into segments, perhaps based on the subject matter, would do better.

Regardless, it's a good video, nice flying and editing.

Reactions: VegardBerland
Amazing vision. You’re spoilt for choice in beautiful Norway! Unfortunately I didn’t have a spare hour to take it all in. I scrubbed through a lot missing parts no doubt.

Make it into 20 x 3 minute videos, post one each day, and you’re on a winner in my book!
Thanks for the feedback! I'm really lucky to live in Norway. Usually I make 2-4 minute videos, and you will find a lot of the same footage I shorter videos and tutorials on my channel. I just wanted to see if people would have use for these kinds of videos. I would probably not watch the whole thing myself, but sometimes I have these kinds of videos in the background when doing something else :)

Reactions: Barbara and sikspy
So much amazing and dramatic scenery. Beautiful video, but to long for this forum, in my opinion. I think most here want short videos so they can move on to the next post.

I could see myself watching more this video as I sat comfortably in my easy chair. (We watch much YouTube). For the forum, I agree with Squidinc. Breaking it up into segments, perhaps based on the subject matter, would do better.

Regardless, it's a good video, nice flying and editing.
Thanks for checking it out and giving some feedback. And I totally agree :) It was mostly a test of putting my last three years of drone footage into one video with relaxing music. And for this forum I understand people are not here for a 60-minute video :)

Reactions: Barbara and sikspy
Amazing video and beautiful area

Watching this video made me want to visit Norway. There is so much great scenery and long or short, you captured it well. Nice flying and good video work!

Too long, but really nice video Thumbswayup A few years ago I rode on my motorbike up to the arctic circle in Norway; loved the scenery and the people BUT the police are something else! Got caught by a speed trap in the middle of nowhere, not another car in sight and they took my licence and banned me from Norway on the spot and made me ride all the way back through Sweden!! :eek:

Too long, but really nice video Thumbswayup A few years ago I rode on my motorbike up to the arctic circle in Norway; loved the scenery and the people BUT the police are something else! Got caught by a speed trap in the middle of nowhere, not another car in sight and they took my licence and banned me from Norway on the spot and made me ride all the way back through Sweden!! :eek:
How fast were you going?

Love Norway, you have enough material, for at least 20, 3 minute videos maybe. Been looking at Norway for a cruise in some of those areas.
I would love to live there. Have met many, very nice people from Norway.

Thanks for the feedback! I'm really lucky to live in Norway. Usually I make 2-4 minute videos, and you will find a lot of the same footage I shorter videos and tutorials on my channel. I just wanted to see if people would have use for these kinds of videos. I would probably not watch the whole thing myself, but sometimes I have these kinds of videos in the background when doing something else :)
you can also publish this copy as is - with the title relaxing music for the office, etc. in fact, you can do the split and have the whole copy too as both have different purposes.

How fast were you going?
106 Kph in 70 limit..but in my defence, this was way up inside the arctic circle on a straight piece of road, no other cars in sight coming either way and less than 100 yds from start of 90 Kph limit. Riding the 1100 miles back south to Denmark via Sweden actually turned out to be the start of a whole new unplanned adventure :cool:

So if you ever get to visit Norway, stick to speed limits!

Thanks for watching! I guess you were a bit unlucky.. I've been driving for 12 years and maybe been stopped once or twice :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair