DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Norway road trip in Autumn

Beautiful work; beautiful place. Assuming you are the person in the blue coat!!! Wondering if you had to hike to all those incredible locations. Thanks for sharing and will look forward to your work in the future.

Reactions: Cahd and Joeblow
Wow! Great work and thanks for sharing it. So many different looks, sun, snow, mountains and sea. The shot at 3:39 gave me shivers. The closing shot was a close second.
The Mini 3 is a serious video weapon in capable hands.

Captured during a road tip in October 2023. Mostly nature shots.

Fabulous filming, scenery, drone work, editing, scenery! This has it all. Great work.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: Cahd
Captured during a road tip in October 2023. Mostly nature shots.

Doesn’t get much better than this. Like others have said, stunning footage, great flying (love those Dolly zooms!) excellent editing & soundtrack, and bravery on the rock at 3:40 & end was amazing! Ok it may be a tad long for some folks attention span, but when it’s as good as this who cares! I loved it 10/10.✔️👍🏻🥂

Incredible scenery! Spectacular views! Love this video!

Beautiful work; beautiful place. Assuming you are the person in the blue coat!!! Wondering if you had to hike to all those incredible locations. Thanks for sharing and will look forward to your work in the future.
Thank you! A lot of hiking was involved, sometimes more than one hike per day.
But I had time to recover during the driving days.

Wow! Great work and thanks for sharing it. So many different looks, sun, snow, mountains and sea. The shot at 3:39 gave me shivers. The closing shot was a close second.
The Mini 3 is a serious video weapon in capable hands.
Thanks! The Mini 3 is great. However, I would love to have an additional tele lens.
Not sure, if this is possible for a sub 250g drone.

Is it all Lofoten?
Around 30% of the footage is from Lofoten. I started my trip in Oslo and drove to Lofoten.
From there up to Senja island and via Bergen back to Oslo.

Doesn’t get much better than this. Like others have said, stunning footage, great flying (love those Dolly zooms!) excellent editing & soundtrack, and bravery on the rock at 3:40 & end was amazing! Ok it may be a tad long for some folks attention span, but when it’s as good as this who cares! I loved it 10/10.✔️👍🏻🥂
I'm glad you enjoyed it. I agree 5 min is usually too long for a drone video.
In total, I had 2,5 hours of footage.

@Prop Wash @Dale D @a1r_m0ses_b
Thank you guys. Really appreciate your feedback.

Beautiful video that skilfully captured the beauty of Norway. Watched it a couple of times.

The Mini 3 is great. However, I would love to have an additional tele lens.
Not sure, if this is possible for a sub 250g drone.
It would be amazing if DJI could somehow make a dual lens sub 250g drone, but like you said I'm not sure it's possible at this time.

Chris

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas