DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NW Mo

jkollitz

Reactions
I'm up in NW Mo, new to the DJI game. Needing to find a small standalone RID for the Mavic Air, also wanting to upgrade to a different drone once I'm comfortable with this one. Hell even people to fly with in my area would be cool.

Reactions: Rchawks and 4006448
I have Not seen the Holy stone But they seem legit I see no reason not to try them. I do have a DroneTag so I can recommend one of them.
I own an Air 2S (snoopy) and I would tell anyone that they are one of DJI's "golden" Drones. I would choose one over an Air2- IMO

That's completely fair! There is someone local selling a Mavic Air 2 for 500 with the fly more bundle, and the 2S for 800 with the fly more. So I figured for the price, the air 2 would be a great upgrade

Welcome to the forum from NW Montana

Welcome from the Midwest, lol!
Hey hey! Are you a part of Barnstormers here in St Joe? Also, I'm fairly new to the area so don't know where I can really fly. I'm also trying to find people selling some DJI drones. Specifically wanting to find a Mavic Air 2, but it seems the closest people are selling them is in KC

Nope, but I should head out there to sell some planes, lol! I actually have a MA2 combo that I love flying, it's quite the beast, also have a mini 3 pro as well. We'll have to get together so you can see first hand how it flys. I'm not looking to sell it though, but as least you can see how it handles. I'm curious about your Mavic Air and what you think of it.

Nope, but I should head out there to sell some planes, lol! I actually have a MA2 combo that I love flying, it's quite the beast, also have a mini 3 pro as well. We'll have to get together so you can see first hand how it flys. I'm not looking to sell it though, but as least you can see how it handles. I'm curious about your Mavic Air and what you think of it.
For sure! It flys really well, and is very responsive! And even at the lower resolution, it does take some crips video. I'm on disability so I'm free pretty much all the time. Just have no idea where I can fly around here

Reactions: Rchawks
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne