DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Obstacle avoidance warning sound on remote

3rdof5

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Greetings Pilots,
Is there any way to have obstacle avoidance enabled with the radar screen active but shut the awful warning sound off?
I notice on boot up my Rc pro vibrates in the grip. Could that be set as a warning instead of that beeping?
My apologies if that has been answered elsewhere, I did some searching and have not found anything on this.

Upon further testing, all I've learned is you just have to mute the entire rc. But you lose all other notifications. And I have found nothing on the rumble/vibrate in any settings menu. Why does the RC-PRO have it? Does it ever rumble?

Upon further testing, all I've learned is you just have to mute the entire rc. But you lose all other notifications. And I have found nothing on the rumble/vibrate in any settings menu. Why does the RC-PRO have it? Does it ever rumble?
There are two sets of volume controls on the RC Pro. When you turn the volume down to zero, you also have the option of disabling all sounds, by selecting that option. The regular volume controls the actual speaker, and the other setting disables the beeping sounds from the transducer.

Reactions: 3rdof5
There are two sets of volume controls on the RC Pro. When you turn the volume down to zero, you also have the option of disabling all sounds, by selecting that option. The regular volume controls the actual speaker, and the other setting disables the beeping sounds from the transducer.
I've got a similar issue. I have the remotes volume turned lower to 1/2 or 1/4 so the beeps are low but I can't hear the collision warnings at all. "that another story"

How to you adjust each volume control?

I've got a similar issue. I have the remotes volume turned lower to 1/2 or 1/4 so the beeps are low but I can't hear the collision warnings at all. "that another story"

How to you adjust each volume control?
There is no volume adjustment on the nagging the beeps from the transducer. They are either on full volume by default or completely off. The beeps can only be silenced by turning the speaker volume to zero and then choosing the option to silence all sounds, upon bring prompted. The collision warnings are controlled by the regular volume control, which can be sent anywhere you like between 0 and 100%.

Reactions: Kilboar
Thank you. Seems it needs to be about 3/4 volume to hear the voice prompts and warnings.
Since it has no effect on the noisy transducer beeping, you can turn them up. The transducer beeping will still scream at the same volume, even if the volume control is set too low, unless you opt for complete silence on everything.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots