DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Obstacles

TJEJ

Reactions
Howdy, my first post here. Just did all of the setups and downloads on my new $2000 DJI Mavic Pro 2. Maybe should have started with a novice unit. I can't seem to control the camera and the unit is constantly beeping saying there is an obstacle when it is clear of anything by several hundred feet. I don't know if it is defective, if i should return it. I can't find any support phone numbers. I bought this at a BestBuy in Texas 11 days ago.

Reactions: Drone Master
Welcome to the forums - great place to get tips and answers to your questions. Also the search function if an excellent place to search for the many questions a new pilot will have.

Howdy, my first post here. Just did all of the setups and downloads on my new $2000 DJI Mavic Pro 2. Maybe should have started with a novice unit. I can't seem to control the camera and the unit is constantly beeping saying there is an obstacle when it is clear of anything by several hundred feet. I don't know if it is defective, if i should return it. I can't find any support phone numbers. I bought this at a BestBuy in Texas 11 days ago.
Obstacle warnings in open sky are most often the sun.
Could your Mavic have been facing towards a low and bright setting or rising sun at the time?
What's your camera control issue?

Welcome to the forum.
Not sure what you mean you can’t control the camera and
also maybe you need to recalibrate the sensors. Not sure
why you would it being new though unless you tried to when
setting it up and messed up.
As Mavic Mac posted our search function would be the first
place to check out then post a thread if you can’t find one
on your issues.

Reactions: Drone Master
Please list your specific equipment... only the electronic ones.
Please list the specific downloads/ installs you have done.
Please detail the gimbal problem you are having.
This will be a good start to getting real help.

as an aside, these things are mostly pretty intuitive.... If you can’t make it work you might consider returning to the Best Buy for instructions and demo... if they can’t consider returning on the spot.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scATC1001