DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Oh, what a beautiful afternoon!

Tentoes

Reactions
How nice that DJI has automatically run my batteries down for me!

Reactions: Tony McDrone
I have a battery plugged in to the charger, and the charger is plugged to a smart plug outlet....if the skies look nice I have a 30mins head up to launch the app and start charging before I reach home.

Unfortunately, I have not once remembered to keep it in the charger nor keep the charger plugged, and the one time I did, my wife switched it off!

I have a battery plugged in to the charger, and the charger is plugged to a smart plug outlet....if the skies look nice I have a 30mins head up to launch the app and start charging before I reach home.

Unfortunately, I have not once remembered to keep it in the charger nor keep the charger plugged, and the one time I did, my wife switched it off!
???

• Sad
Reactions: lee82gx

Maybe your wife had to recharge one of her own toys ..... ? ? ? ? ? ?

• Wow
Reactions: lee82gx and 19jdog
How nice that DJI has automatically run my batteries down for me
Hey Toes ...Judging by the time of your post it looks like you didn't get up till nearly noon.. ;) and now you want to blame DJI

Hey Toes ...Judging by the time of your post it looks like you didn't get up till nearly noon.. ;) and now you want to blame DJI

Got home from work about 1 pm. Flew today.

Reactions: hiflyer201
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gaffito