DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Olá, from Portugal!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

So after this first post of mine I discovered the DJI GO app... will it substitute the DJI Fly app? What are the main diferences? Where can I read the best info about these questions here in the forum? Thanks in advance.
welcome to the forum ,sorry to tell you that the MM needs the fly app to work ,it will not work with the GO or GO4 apps

Hey guys!
Looking forward to learn and to check out all the great footage, experiences and expertise from the pilots here in this forum! I own a Mavic Mini and I'm from a paradise called Portugal! ??

Take care,
The Funker

View attachment 105023
Welcome to the forum from the United States! Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to our Forum, from Hauptmann in Texas USA!

You picked a winner in the Mini. Don't be fooled by its small size and low price. It's a high performance quad with a great camera.

Be careful flying in wind. Many of us have lost our Minis due to high winds. Read the manual, and practice lost drone recovery. Believe me, you will crash your Mini, and you will lose your Mini. Don't wait until that happens to learn how to recover a lost drone.

I hope DJI updates the Fly App with larger fonts to make it easier to read. A lot of our members have trouble with it. Also, you might consider hacking the FCC mode. It will give you higher signal strength, and better protection from lost connection.

Lots of neat stuff to shoot all over Portugal and Spain. Whenever you need help, there are over 100,000 of us here to provide guidance as you grow as a pilot and photographer. Just ask!

Glad to have you as a member!

Welcome to our Forum, from Hauptmann in Texas USA!

You picked a winner in the Mini. Don't be fooled by its small size and low price. It's a high performance quad with a great camera.

Be careful flying in wind. Many of us have lost our Minis due to high winds. Read the manual, and practice lost drone recovery. Believe me, you will crash your Mini, and you will lose your Mini. Don't wait until that happens to learn how to recover a lost drone.

I hope DJI updates the Fly App with larger fonts to make it easier to read. A lot of our members have trouble with it. Also, you might consider hacking the FCC mode. It will give you higher signal strength, and better protection from lost connection.

Lots of neat stuff to shoot all over Portugal and Spain. Whenever you need help, there are over 100,000 of us here to provide guidance as you grow as a pilot and photographer. Just ask!

Glad to have you as a member!

Thank you for the welcoming! ?
I've read and watched a bunch of videos prior to getting MM, I respect his power! Thanks for the heads up, I will sure be checking the lost drone recovery!
About the FCC hack: I own a MT1SD25 model so I think it will not affect my MM performance. Check this video I've seen about that and let me know what you think afterwards, please!

Take care

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AviewFromAbove_