DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

One way litchi waypoint PROBLEM

Sal_recon26

Reactions
Ok. So I set a one way waypoint mission for my mavic today. It was about a 30,000 foot mission. I thought when doing waypoints the mavic ignores the go home warning. Well that didn't happen and my mavic started going back home when I was already at the end point destination. Luckily I was in control of my mavic still and cancelled go home and continued to fly it to me. Is there a way to turn that off so I can do long range one way waypoint missions?

Ok I turned off return to home in the battery settings on the dji go 4 app and it works now wheeeew!!! Thanks for all the help guys I don't know what I would do without you all <3

Reactions: boone
In Litchi you could have also moved the home point to your last waypoint once in flight and it would prevented this issue occurring.

Would I be able to do that right when I launch? In case it lost signal or something? I don't know how to do that other than setting the homepoint to the controller once I get to the destination. Which I tried but said my phones gps wasn't strong enough to switch waypoints

Would I be able to do that right when I launch? In case it lost signal or something? I don't know how to do that other than setting the homepoint to the controller once I get to the destination. Which I tried but said my phones gps wasn't strong enough to switch waypoints
Sure you can. Once in flight - simply Long press on the Home point H icon on the map and drag and drop it to where you want.
Just dont drag it to some stupid distance way beyond the Mavic range. That might lead to unpredictable results.

Reactions: Sal_recon26
Woah dude gnarly!!! I never knew that! That helps a ton! If it was out of reach I suppose it would just auto land eventually. But I don't plan on doing that. Thanks alot dude!!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh