DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Overall Critique.

Tampa

Reactions
One of my clients is a land surveyor and my work is aerial mapping with M2P. However, the owner asked if I could produce a video that he could post on Facebook that shows how he does different types of surveys. His Facebook friends are typically architects, attorneys, builders, and contractors so this video is my first attempt and thought I would ask your overall critique. Click the link below...

Hydrographic survey

Last edited:
IMO it needs narration and music at a minimum. Distracting to read if you want to view the shot.

Outline the text, i.e. if white text have a thin black outline, if black text have a thin white outline then it will be easy to read regardless of the background.

IMO it needs narration and music at a minimum. Distracting to read if you want to view the shot.
Thanks Karlewski, duly noted...there is music but I turned the level way down. I'll work on narration that's a good idea.

Outline the text, i.e. if white text have a thin black outline, if black text have a thin white outline then it will be easy to read regardless of the background.
Thanks Harro, not sure the software I used (Video Pad) to create it does that but I will look into it.

I agree with @Harro on the text but my approach would be different. I think I would use a box behind the text that is semi-opaque. What is the clients thought on the length. Some sections could be shortened up. But that's just my $.02. Good luck!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk