DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 4 Pangkor Island

MPone

Reactions
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Located on the west coast of Peninsular Malaysia, Pangkor Island is notable for its scenic beach views and the carefree state of mind it can leave you with. The island is also dotted with scenic fishing villages, which you can visit to learn more about the everyday lives of Malaysian fishermen. There is also an array of seafood processing factories around the island where you can stop by to sample a variety of seafood snacks; the most popular snack being the Fish Satay. While in Pangkor Island, you will also want to splurge at duty-free stores that can be found around the island selling decadent chocolates, travel accessories and many more goodies.

Reactions: DISC
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Located on the west coast of Peninsular Malaysia, Pangkor Island is notable for its scenic beach views and the carefree state of mind it can leave you with. The island is also dotted with scenic fishing villages, which you can visit to learn more about the everyday lives of Malaysian fishermen. There is also an array of seafood processing factories around the island where you can stop by to sample a variety of seafood snacks; the most popular snack being the Fish Satay. While in Pangkor Island, you will also want to splurge at duty-free stores that can be found around the island selling decadent chocolates, travel accessories and many more goodies.
On an overcast afternoon in Newcastle upon Tyne I really enjoyed that - thank you.
A good mix of viewpoints including streets and inside the shops kept it interesting and I found the camera work and editing top notch!
As a place I’m sure I’ll never get to visit that was a fantastic travelogue for me.

Awesome video!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigben123