DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Parrot Waypoints versus Lichti waypoints on DJI

Wade Gizzy

Reactions
I had a Parrot Bebop 2, and about the only thing I liked about it was the waypoints function.

HAs anybody out there done both Parrot waypoints on a Parrot drone and Lichti waypoints on a DJI? If so, how do they compare?

How do you like the Parrot Beebop drone? I have all DJI drones and fly them for work. I have been considering the Parrot for its thermal capabilities but I’m nervous that it won’t compare to the DJI drones that I’m used to?

The only thing I liked about the Bebop 2 was the Waypoint flight plan that it had. Using that I could get very nice smooth cinematic flow of the camera and drone.
So much of everything else about the Bebop 2 I didn't like.
I was shocked when I heard the DJI didn't have a waypoint Flight Plan type offering in their software. From several online reviews from YouTube it seems also that the Anafi has a better "follow me" sort of function than the DJI does.
I am looking at the Anafi because the following me and Waypoint functions or something I'm very interested in. However I am interested in the DJI ability to go further using the ocusync control and the objective voidance.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeffN