DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Peak District UK - Ladybower Reservoir

good cinematic views of an interesting part of the Lake District.
the timing is right and the music makes the pictures of the lake even more dramatic.
good works.

The flying, the views, the camera work, the music - Excellent.

This is me, but parts seemed darker. Don't know if it was a camera setting, time of day. Other parts were brighter, easier to see. Just my opinion.

Reactions: Matt8900
The flying, the views, the camera work, the music - Excellent.

This is me, but parts seemed darker. Don't know if it was a camera setting, time of day. Other parts were brighter, easier to see. Just my opinion.
I agree, I noticed this myself but I had alit of issues editing this. Was pulling my hair out for days. Finally got it to work and was too late to change some of the colour grading.

Was your camera set on "Auto" by any chance ?
I have found it is better to have the sun/sunlight either behind you or on your sides - this gives a better "white balance" to your video. Sometimes I do two flights - with camera settings suiting part of the waypoints and the second flight will be setup properly for the second part of the flight. it takes some hit and miss attempts to get the best picture all throughout the flight path.

Was your camera set on "Auto" by any chance ?
I have found it is better to have the sun/sunlight either behind you or on your sides - this gives a better "white balance" to your video. Sometimes I do two flights - with camera settings suiting part of the waypoints and the second flight will be setup properly for the second part of the flight. it takes some hit and miss attempts to get the best picture all throughout the flight path.
No no, never fly with auto settings. All manual.
Like I said, I had major issues in editing, and the video was mot exporting correctly. I was trying absolutely everything to get it to work. When I eventually did, and watched it back I noticed a couple of my clips with miss colour graded. I went to try to fix it and kept getting the same issues as I did the first time around, so I decided to leave it. It isn't a million miles off.

good cinematic views of an interesting part of the Lake District.
the timing is right and the music makes the pictures of the lake even more dramatic.
good works.
Peak District ?

Awesome vid! All giddy for my own trip this December. I am scouting for places to fly and wondering if you could share your take off points?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest