DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PfCO or wait?

NAZty

Reactions
I am completely new to the drone world and only purchased my first drone a few weeks ago. The company I work for has opportunities for me to make some money from my drone which has got me looking into the rules and regulations around commercial flying. I got into this purely as a hobby but now this opportunity has arisen I would be silly to let it pass.

Should I go ahead with the PfCO or wait due to the changes? I know the changes have been pushed back a bit and from what I read the PfCO would still be valid until its expiration. Might have answered my own question lol

Any recommendation for who to go with? Any indication on how long it takes to complete - weeks/months? Anything I should be doing/practising in the meantime apart from fly fly fly :)

There are other options now, not just the pfco. Depends what you want to do, and when.

The guys at UAV Hub are great, and very helpful. A lot of people like Heliguy, but they never replied to me on my queries when I was looking for a course.

Reactions: Garilla
There are other options now, not just the pfco. Depends what you want to do, and when.

The guys at UAV Hub are great, and very helpful. A lot of people like Heliguy, but they never replied to me on my queries when I was looking for a course.

I’ll give them both a shout - thanks

PfCO will be obsolete in a few months I think. Can't believe people are still taking cash for courses. Wrong IMO.

I thought that but then read that it’d still be valid until the end of its expiry date ie a year from when you got it.

Unless I read that wrong...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato