DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PhantomRain Wetsuit Installed

CMavicPro2

Reactions
Hi,

Just got my wetsuit installed and am quite happy with the look. Was looking for something to add visibility more that for flying it in the rain.

i do like the feel of the fabric on the drone, its a lot easier to handle and seems less fragile with it on.

Just my 2 cents.

Charlesdrone_1.jpegdrone_2.jpeg

Attachments

• drone_3.jpeg
    drone_3.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 35
  • drone_4.jpeg
    drone_4.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 34
Just got my wetsuit installed and am quite happy with the look. Was looking for something to add visibility more that for flying it in the rain.

Lookin' mean in green. 👍

I have a red wetsuit and a pink life jacket for landing on water if needed.

i do like the feel of the fabric on the drone, its a lot easier to handle and seems less fragile with it on.

Agreed. :)

Last edited:
Hi,

Just my 2 cents.

CharlesView attachment 159652View attachment 159653
Does the wetsuit actually keep the battery totally dry? Water and batteries equal disaster.

Does the wetsuit actually keep the battery totally dry? Water and batteries equal disaster.
Yes. The suit creates a vacuum-like seal. Actually makes it a tad more difficult to get the battery off...you have to sort of wiggle it a bit till you hear the seal break. But does protect the battery very well.

Reactions: MA2 317
Thanks for sharing!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adsjr