DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Phone charging option in settings remote control DJI Mini 2

Spectro

Reactions
Somehow, I can't seem to find the option in my DJI Fly App which enables the remote to charge my phone. I just got the Mini 2 directly from DJI one week ago (in Belgium, Europe). I thought it might only be available in the non- European version but I watch some video's on Youtube from people living in Europe and they also had that option ... why can't I ?

Please help.

Kind regards,
Frederic

Nevermind ... guess this is only available for iOS, not for Android.
It doesn’t work that great on iOS either. You’re not missing much.

Allowing the remote to charge your iOS will cut the flight time of the remote considerably. All of us Android users wish we could turn off charging, but Android doesn't offer app control of charging.

I can’t find it in ios either. Could you tell me where it is? Thanks
Enter the ‘control screen’ portion of the app. Scroll down to the middle of the screen, and there will you will find the option to turn on.

Reactions: Spectro
Somehow, I can't seem to find the option in my DJI Fly App which enables the remote to charge my phone. I just got the Mini 2 directly from DJI one week ago (in Belgium, Europe). I thought it might only be available in the non- European version but I watch some video's on Youtube from people living in Europe and they also had that option ... why can't I ?

Please help.

Kind regards,
Frederic
See page 28 of the user manual Contoller Profile

Thank you for this thread. I recently purchased a Mini 2 and had this question. Once again I have learned more about the Mini 2 from this forum. I also double checked Page 28 of the manual. Thank you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka