DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Phone mount for RC-N1 controller

• Thread starter Deleted member 170519
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 170519

I am looking for recommendations for a phone mount (not a tablet mount) for the RC-N1 controller. I want to mount my phone at an angle towards me preferably to help the balance and stability of the controller.
Any suggestions?

I use this one for both my phone and my tablet

Quite stable, and it's about the same size as my larger phone but can stretch out to more. You usually won't find anything that isn't also intended for tablets of some sort.

Edit: Rotate it to landscape orientation for the phone, as opposed to the vertical way they show in the sample photos.

Like this, but you don't have to have it sticking so far from the remote (they have it pulled forward as far as it can go, you can have it pushed back and tilted how you want)

1681669545629.png

I use this one for both my phone and my tablet

Quite stable, and it's about the same size as my larger phone but can stretch out to more. You usually won't find anything that isn't also intended for tablets of some sort.

Edit: Rotate it to landscape orientation for the phone, as opposed to the vertical way they show in the sample photos.

Like this, but you don't have to have it sticking so far from the remote (they have it pulled forward as far as it can go, you can have it pushed back and tilted how you want)

View attachment 162691
Thanks for the link. I have seen this and actually thought about getting one for my tablet. Never thought about flipping it to the side like that for a smaller phone. Specs showed 4 1/2 plus and my phone is 4 inches. I took it literally. :)
I may look into this if there isn't any other recommendations out there.

Thanks for the link. I have seen this and actually thought about getting one for my tablet. Never thought about flipping it to the side like that for a smaller phone. Specs showed 4 1/2 plus and my phone is 4 inches. I took it literally. :)
I may look into this if there isn't any other recommendations out there.
Sometimes a 4 inch phone is measured on the diagonal and might be long enough length wise.

However it probably wouldn't take much to cut a couple strips of thick neoprene or similar material with an adhesive back and add some extra padding where the red rubber is.

Sometimes a 4 inch phone is measured on the diagonal and might be long enough length wise.

However it probably wouldn't take much to cut a couple strips of thick neoprene or similar material with an adhesive back and add some extra padding where the red rubber is.
It's long enough. I was measuring the width not length to mount the way they show mounting to a tablet with the top and bottom squeezing the tablet. Never thought about flipping it to adjust for the phone length. That seems obvious now. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biggej