DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Photos no longer saving/showing on iPhone

SabrToothSqrl

Reactions
I don't know when it stopped doing it, but when I'd take a still photo, it would auto save to my phone in addition to the SD card.

I've checked all the setting I can find, any ideas?

I can manually go into the app and the "album" and from there, tell it go to the phone, and it does.

But previously, it would just go. which was nice for quick/easy sharing.

I think maybe I shut it off somehow?

thanks

I don't know when it stopped doing it, but when I'd take a still photo, it would auto save to my phone in addition to the SD card.

I can manually go into the app and the "album" and from there, tell it go to the phone, and it does.

thanks
I have not used them to record with my Air 2, but there are some phone settings at the bottom of the Camera screen in DJI Fly; they may help.

thanks
This started with the most recent firmware update. It used to download them as I flew, now I have to manually do it. I’ve checked all the settings I can think of to no avail.

Reactions: SabrToothSqrl
So, I had time and just did a chat with DJI support. Here’s what they said.

“We apologize for the inconvenience. Currently, our engineers have found that this issue may occasionally result in a camera issue, To guarantee your usage experience, DJI temporarily removes this feature. Our engineers are working on determining the reason for this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.”

After I pressed her, she eventually said that they expect this to be fixed in version 1.5.12 of the DJI fly app but would not give a timeline. (Version 1.5.10 is current)

Reactions: SabrToothSqrl
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser