DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Piethorne Valley

awesome video!

Reactions: FlushVision
awesome video!
Glad you liked it. It was a last minute decision to go out yesterday due to a change in my plans for the day and I wasn't really in the mood for it to be honest, But the weather outlook for flying drones in my neck of the woods meant that if I didn't take this opportunity to fly I wouldn't be able to so for some time. I flew at another location too yesterday a couple of miles away and when I get around to editing that footage probably later today or tomorrow I'll share it with you all.

Last edited:
Nice little video. I take it that's the largest employer in the town. Although it looks like sheep are also big business. I can honestly say I've never seen a big business that like build directly below a large dam. They don't allow anything to be built in the path of a dam's output here in the USA. Too much potential for disaster if the dam breaks.

Reactions: FlushVision
Nice little video. I take it that's the largest employer in the town. Although it looks like sheep are also big business. I can honestly say I've never seen a big business that like build directly below a large dam. They don't allow anything to be built in the path of a dam's output here in the USA. Too much potential for disaster if the dam breaks.
Actually it's not a very big employer in the big scheme of things but the biggest for a mile or so around.

It's unusual(ish) to find a business like this located so near a dam here too but certainly not unheard of. In this case further down the valley, less than a mile away, is a small township called Haugh (see here https://i.gyazo.com/4f064cd1e2d3582f7e34f8dcee68390c.jpg) that would be wiped out if the dam ever bursts.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki