DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pilot App And Mavic 2 Pro

Lon Denard

Reactions
So a couple weeks ago, my Crystalsky allowed me to update the Pilot App and it seems to work with my Mavic 2 Pro. Obviously, that includes Waypoints and all of the other features built into the Pilot app. So has anyone flown with this app yet? I'm thinking about giving it a try today.

I am using Pilot regulary on a nearly daily basis. (but not with an M2P or M2Z)

Any problems with way points or anything else?
No problems.

Pilot has no fancy Intelligent flight modes, You just fly manually and control your camera settings.
If you are interested in your data security, you can switch to LDM (local data mode) to prevent flight data is synced to China.

DJI's implementation of the waypoints is a very basic one... You point and click on the map and set a WP.
When you are finished with your sequence of WPs, just press play and the aircraft takes off and flies the sequence.
Your mission setup can be saved in Pilot and flown at a later time.

That's all.

No problems.

Pilot has no fancy Intelligent flight modes, You just fly manually and control your camera settings.
If you are interested in your data security, you can switch to LDM (local data mode) to prevent flight data is synced to China.

DJI's implementation of the waypoints is a very basic one... You point and click on the map and set a WP.
When you are finished with your sequence of WPs, just press play and the aircraft takes off and flies the sequence.
Your mission setup can be saved in Pilot and flown at a later time.

That's all.

Thanks, I tried it with my Mavic 2 Pro the other day. It works but didn't track my distance on the app. Of course, the controller did so it wasn't a big deal. Very basic app but it's kinda nice to have a clean user interface.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters