DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pixel 3 XL and Mavic Pro

emed2020

Reactions
Anyone know if the Pixel 3xl will work with my Mavic Pro? Getting a new phone either way and I like the new pixel...but can't find any confirmation it's compatible.

I preordered mine the instant preorders opened, but I won't have it for another week or two.

I can tell you my Pixel 2XL running 9.0 & Oct patch (the identical OS as the 3XL) works with everything DJI just fine. There is no logical reason at all the Pixel 3XL would have issues - better hardware, identical software and OS. Personally I wouldn't worry about it.

Its not yet so i dont think anyone will know for a while.

As above though, it works fine on an up to date Pixel 2 XL and the 3 has very little actual changes over the 2.

I have the Pixel 3 XL and the Go 4 App crashes every time. Cannot be used yet. I had to pull p\out an old Samsung S5 just so I could fly. I reported it to DJI.

I have a Pixel 3 Xl and the DJI app has never crashed once. Check your cables. I always use the USB A cable slot under the controller. That solved a few issues when the M2 first came out so I just stuck with it since it's been flawless since.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23