DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

planning a cruise vacation with my mavic

Dann

Reactions
hello guys; I have a cruise vacation on october my plan is to carry my mavic to shoot video and photos of the caribbean islands.
The cruise is carnival depart from Puerto Rico to the caribbean islands anyone that have information about that if I can travel with my mavic abort the cruise and use in the islands and safe guides that I have to look for ...

thanks you in advice Daniel ( Puerto Rico..)[emoji3] [emoji106] [emoji576]

Many have had problems bringing their drone on a cruise ship. You will need to contact your cruise line and get permission in writing if possible, because some have had trouble once they got to the ship. One person said yes, and another said no, sort of thing. You might want to contact your individual islands to make sure their policy allows for drones to be used there. I've heard some cruise lines will hold your drone while you are on the ship and allow you to have it once you disembark but again, be careful.

As with many other things with drones, it is getting more complicated by the day, so cover your bases and good luck. I'd love to bring mine on my next cruise!

thank you guys for your answers and information I will be checking with my cruise line and islands thank you very much ![emoji106]

If anyone things they can sneak a Mavic in their baggage, that's a bad idea. They will find it during inspection.

Many have had problems bringing their drone on a cruise ship. You will need to contact your cruise line and get permission in writing if possible, because some have had trouble once they got to the ship. One person said yes, and another said no, sort of thing. You might want to contact your individual islands to make sure their policy allows for drones to be used there. I've heard some cruise lines will hold your drone while you are on the ship and allow you to have it once you disembark but again, be careful.

As with many other things with drones, it is getting more complicated by the day, so cover your bases and good luck. I'd love to bring mine on my next cruise!

Aint this the truth!! It has crossed my mind to find another hobby because of this...but not yet ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hippysmavic