DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Platte Bay Fog

Very nice hyperlapse. Please tell us you interval (I'd guess 2 seconds) and the number of shots (I would guess about 300).
Thanks. My history with a number of time lapse videos is entirely with an MPP. With my M2P, I’ve been highly focused on capturing and processing HLG videos. So I had absolutely no experience with pushing the hyper-lapse button. When I saw the fog, I just winged it. I think it was a two waypoint flight, 2 sec intervals and 200 shots.
Afterwards, I thought the video produced via the go4 app was awful. So I processed the jpgs in FCPX. Smoothed it out, added a little environmental sound and there ya go.

Thanks. My history with a number of time lapse videos is entirely with an MPP. With my M2P, I’ve been highly focused on capturing and processing HLG videos. So I had absolutely no experience with pushing the hyper-lapse button. When I saw the fog, I just winged it. I think it was a two waypoint flight, 2 sec intervals and 200 shots.
Afterwards, I thought the video produced via the go4 app was awful. So I processed the jpgs in FCPX. Smoothed it out, added a little environmental sound and there ya go.
The drone-generated panoramas, and hyperlapses are awful. I always save my images (RAW) and process manually too.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143