DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Please give me your thoughts on this video. Im hoping this is the final edit? Any help gratefully appreciated. Thanks in advance!

What did you film that with? Sorry man but that's some problematic footage. Many clips have a lot of noise. Very inconsistent color grading between clips. Many shots and clips out of focus. Inconsistent and poor exposures. First things first, work on getting more solid images.

Reactions: dirkclod
Blurry out of focus construction shots. Clips too short to understand steps of construction. Music doesn't fit.

sorry but agree with the other post. Needs some work 🤷‍♂️
Looks like you have the footage but…

Reactions: Blakjac
way too long for what you are trying to show. I tried, but couldn’t make it to the end. Lots of shots could have been shortened, or edited out completely. I would guess you could shorten to about a minute or so and still accomplish what you want and maintain interest to the end. Also not a fan of the music.

Not to beat a dead horse here but it is way too long to start. The still images need work and cleanup. I would use dissolves between the still images instead of cuts. Take the best clips an loose the rest. Visually there is not that much change going on between shots so you could loose about 2/3 of them and get a better result.

Agree with the comments to date. One other thing - near the end you have a full shot of the stadium with a frame around it, and your text comes into the bottom of the scene, but it is crooked. Either level it out before inserting the text or make it more crooked, so viewers will know that it is deliberate. It looks like an error as it is.

Well some of the footage was nice
But I wouldn't make it your final draft just yet :oops:

See how many of the complaints by others you can address
Fix as many as you can assuming you do have better original footage to work with
Love to see what you do to fix it :cool:

HTH

Excellent ! Great camera positioning for the time lapse. Video just a little long imo.
I appreciate your feedback. The camera position for the time lapse photos was the hardest part. The shot was gps positioned, but there was movement, that I can't really explain? But thanks for the feedback.

Still confused about the purpose of the video. What's the story? Without some introductory context it's just a lot of video clips and many which just blink from one clip to another with no explanation. What's the paid promotion?

Personally, I’d say cut it in half a couple of times and color grade it. I know it’s hard not to fall in love with every frame but you have to be brutal.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR