DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING!

droneuser

Reactions
To help speed things up I think a "format" layout would help :) PLEASE use this format it will help getting you back to flying sooner :) PLEASE be honest it will help move things along faster! yes we all have done thing we shouldn't have :)

copy and paste the format below!

Problem?

Was unit in a crash?

What have you tried so far?

What device are you using ( iphone , ipad, Samsung , etc)?

What firmware are you running ( aircraft, remote controller)?

What Go app version are you using?

Any modification?
(if so what)

Did you change anything or install any apps? (if so what)

Do you have a video or pictures of the problem? (if so post link)

so for example your post will look like this:

Problem? aircraft wont turn on

Was unit in a crash? no

What have you tried so far?: switch battery out

What device are you using? ipad mini 4

What firmware are you running ( aircraft, remote controller)? newest

What Go app version are you using? newest version

Any modification? its all a stock unit

Did you change anything or install any apps? I was trying to upgrade firmware it locked up

Do you have a video or pictures of the problem? No I don't sorry

if you crashed or lost your drone YOU MUST upload log files and a post link in your post!

check this link out on how to do that!

DJI Flight Log Viewer

Last edited:
If it's a crash include flight logs.
Be honest. (if it's pilot error, it's pilot error. We will find out from flight logs, anyway. But honesty gets you sympathy) :)

yes!!!

To post flight logs go here:

DJI Flight Log Viewer

Reactions: Former Member
I will update first post if I think of anything more :)

if you want to post a video of the problem check youtube out its free :) here is the link

YouTube

How about: Air or Pro? To begin with. ;)
Great idea by the way.
Just because people skim the new posts and don't always realise they are in the Air or Pro section, like I just had. I see now that you posted this in both.

To help speed things up I think a "format" layout would help :) PLEASE use this format it will help getting you back to flying sooner :) feel free to copy and paste :) PLEASE be honest it will help move things along faster! yes we all have done thing we shouldn't have :)

Problem?

Was unit in a crash?

What have you tried so far?

What device are you using ( iphone , ipad, Samsung , etc)?

What firmware are you running ( aircraft, remote controller)?

Any modification?
(if so what)

Do you have a video of the problem? (if so post link)

so for example your post will look like this:

Problem? aircraft wont turn on

Was unit in a crash? no

What have you tried so far?: switch battery out

What device are you using? ipad mini 4

What firmware are you running ( aircraft, remote controller)? newest

What Go app version are you using? newest version

Any modification? its all a stock unit

Did you change anything or install any apps? I was trying to upgrade firmware it locked up

Do you have a video of the problem? No I don't sorry

Nicely done.

Also, if about “disconnects”. Is it just the app or is it the RC.

Flight status indicator
Red light flashing when drone reaches over 20feet. RC works good after initial liftoff
Responds to controller, forward, backwards left, right but when I try to gain more height
lose control of the aircraft. Does not respond to any action except To RTH, after cancelling fly away. Flight Status indicator says Blinking Red light may be IMU error.
Also message; '"The downward sensor is abnormal causing aircraft unstable at low
altitudes. Please land immediately and fly with caution" Which is what I always do.
As I mentioned Blinking red light after take off. All systems go until Bird gets a little height. Press RTH, and land no problem. Once it gains height, will not respond to
the RC, except to RTH and landing. Never had this problem before, need some suggestions. Has anybody else had this problem. I know the IMU, helps the Mavic Pro
to fly, don't want to mess with the IMU if its not necessary. Please direct me on what I
have to do fix it. Thanks

OK SpitFire I deleted your bad post as you have seem to have got it out .;)

Flight status indicator
Red light flashing when drone reaches over 20feet. RC works good after initial liftoff
Responds to controller, forward, backwards left, right but when I try to gain more height
lose control of the aircraft. Does not respond to any action except To RTH, after cancelling fly away. Flight Status indicator says Blinking Red light may be IMU error.
Also message; '"The downward sensor is abnormal causing aircraft unstable at low
altitudes. Please land immediately and fly with caution" Which is what I always do.
As I mentioned Blinking red light after take off. All systems go until Bird gets a little height. Press RTH, and land no problem. Once it gains height, will not respond to
the RC, except to RTH and landing. Never had this problem before, need some suggestions. Has anybody else had this problem. I know the IMU, helps the Mavic Pro
to fly, don't want to mess with the IMU if its not necessary. Please direct me on what I
Thank you, Hope some body can help me out.

1. Problem? The downward sensor is abnormal causing the aircraft unstable at low altitude. Please land immediately and fly with caution.
  2. The unit does NOT hover at 1.2 m but continues to climb. I have to manually get it to come down. It goes up over 12 m then starts to come down very quickly so I have to be ready to counter it's movement.

Was unit in a crash? No. Had one rough landing due to this issue

What have you tried so far? made sure it was calibrated properly and cleaned the lenses

What device are you using ( iphone , ipad, Samsung , etc)? iPhone

What firmware are you running ( aircraft, remote controller)? not sure DJI Mavic Pro newest firmware

Any modification?
    (if so what)

Do you have a video or pictures of the problem? Just the warning screen

Flight status indicator
Use Assistant 2 and recalibrate the downward sensor array. It's not able to get an accurate reading and is warning you of a possible unstable flight.

Reactions: Ex Coelis
Hi to all and I hope everyone is safe and well in these unpredictable times, I do need some help with my mavic pro , after a crash into my ceiling in my house and broke the gimbal holder and 3 blades I got that repaired but now I get a message aircraft cant take off and a esc error status can anyone help ,thanks Fred czar

Reactions: Drone Master
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU