Which edit do you prefer?

• Longer Edit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
The third video from last Saturday's drone flying day out to Wales, the first location visited, Pontcysyllte Aqueduct - just after sunrise with mist on the valley floor... This is the shorter edit, a longer version will follow - would be useful to hear which version folks prefer, I shall post the longer version as a comment below...

The third video from last Saturday's drone flying day out to Wales, the first location visited, Pontcysyllte Aqueduct - just after sunrise with mist on the valley floor... This is the shorter edit, a longer version will follow - would be useful to hear which version folks prefer, I shall post the longer version as a comment below...

And finally uploaded, the longer edit, which do you prefer...

Fabulous - really liked the sequences showing the aqueduct shadow - perfect lighting
Thanks, it caught my eye and just had to be captured...

Nice, and thanks, that's something I'd never seen before.

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Wow. Absolutely amazing. I was impressed from the start and then when the first barge came into view I was gobsmacked. A remarkable site captured beautifully. Many thanks for sharing!
Thanks for the kind words Bilby1, the barge was sheer luck, but oh so glad it was there.... 730am after a 90 minute drive, and as you can see, it was stunning...

I liked both but if I had to choose I'd go for then longer one, it shows more.
That said I think it might have been a good shot to fly sideways along the viaduct but off set to one side so that it could be seen where the viaduct starts and finishes. You'd possibly need to be higher for that, because of the trees.

I liked both but if I had to choose I'd go for then longer one, it shows more.
That said I think it might have been a good shot to fly sideways along the viaduct but off set to one side so that it could be seen where the viaduct starts and finishes. You'd possibly need to be higher for that, because of the trees.
Thanks YP, I agree, a sideways flown shot would have been good, tbh when we arrived and saw the barge coming over I just needed to get up and capture it, then the mists needed getting too... As we were going to a further 3 locations - this was our first stop - I wanted to keep battery use to a minimum, so didnt hang around and explore other options... Moving forwards I shall do so, thanks for the comments and ideas...

can't argue with that. lol
It's even better than getting the Hogwarts Express crossing Glenfinnan.
Lol, thats my next challenge... Off to Tomatin with friends a week tomorrow, and we are booked onto the Jacobite on the Monday, and getting a bus back to Glenfinnan from Mallaig, so I am hoping - if weather plays ball - to try and capture the train on the viaduct... All depends on the weather...

Lol, thats my next challenge... Off to Tomatin with friends a week tomorrow, and we are booked onto the Jacobite on the Monday, and getting a bus back to Glenfinnan from Mallaig, so I am hoping - if weather plays ball - to try and capture the train on the viaduct... All depends on the weather...
Good luck.

Amen. That pull away clip beginning at 1:42 is wonderful.
Thanks, tbh the light was that good almost all the footage was great...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UR7CR