DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Position indicator changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brigs66

Reactions
I recently purchased a Mini 2 and updated the software to the latest version. I believe in the older version the position indicator was in the middle at the bottom of the screen.
After updating the latest software the position indicator was within the map on the lower left of screen...which I got used to and thought was actually really good.
Today I switch my Mini 2 on and the position indicator is no longer within the map on lower left but is now in the middle bottom of screen, so the old version. How could this have
happened. I have done no updates or anything, it seems to have just changed...Does anyone have any ideas please?

I recently purchased a Mini 2 and updated the software to the latest version. I believe in the older version the position indicator was in the middle at the bottom of the screen.
After updating the latest software the position indicator was within the map on the lower left of screen...which I got used to and thought was actually really good.
Today I switch my Mini 2 on and the position indicator is no longer within the map on lower left but is now in the middle bottom of screen, so the old version. How could this have
happened. I have done no updates or anything, it seems to have just changed...Does anyone have any ideas please?
Man, I only wish mine would do that!!!

Reactions: RobertR
So what version of the Fly App do you have loaded?

This has been discussed many times on this forum.

Please use the search option to get the info you are looking for.

Reactions: Thomas B
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS